Mini Sport Payment & Delivery Information
The Mini Sport website has been designed to make your shopping experience simple & stress-free. When purchasing online we always offer a range of delivery and mail order types to suit all customer needs; alongside a variety of payment methods.
Making a purchase at Mini Sport
Buying online at Mini Sport could not be simpler! Our website has been categorised into suitable sub-sections for easy navigation, our search feature allows you to find a specific item by part number or description and our Interactive Part Selector allows you to quickly identify specific parts or components for every Mini model.
1. Browse our website at www.minisport.com and add the items you wish to buy to the ‘Shopping Cart’. When you have finished browsing, click on ‘Cart Item’ at the top right of your screen.
2. You will be asked to supply your contact details and shipping details so that we can complete your order.
3. Once completed this will re-direct you to the secure online payment system ‘Pay Pal’, this will then process and charge your credit/debit card or Paypal account immediately.
4. After payment has been made you will be returned to www.minisport.com and a copy of your order details will be sent to the e-mail address you have used to complete your order.
We accept most credit and debit card payments, which are processed, live online by the UK’s number 1 online payments – Paypal. We employ superior fraud detection systems including Verified by Visa, Mastercard Securecode and ‘The 3rd Man’ systems. This is for both Mini Sport’s and the buyer’s protection throughout the payment process.
If you have any questions or concerns about any part of the ordering or payment process, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Shipping & Handling
Shipping prices are dynamically calculated in the shopping basket. When ordering you will be offered a range of the available shipping options, based on the products in your basket. Please allow our dispatch team 48 hours to process your order.
Posting Glass & Windscreens
Although we take great care in packaging glass, we cannot offer insurance to cover breakage. Therefore we advise customers that they purchase glass by mail order at their own risk.
Mini Sport specialise in dispatching Mini parts and accessories, worldwide. Regardless of your location, we are able to offer a delivery service, which ensures that your order will reach you safe and sound. Due to the high value of orders that we despatch each day we have been able to negotiate competitive rates with major couriers across the world. This includes all air and shipping lines.
Please be sure to let us know your complete delivery requirements and we will quote you our best prices. All orders are shipped by the buyer’s choice of shipping agent; selected at checkout. Choose from one of the following notable shipping agents for fast and efficient delivery:
* Royal Mail First Class Recorded (Max. 2kgs)
* Royal Mail Special Delivery (Max. 2kgs)
* Royal Mail International Signed For Airmail (Max. 2kgs)
* Parcel Force UK and Worldwide
* DHL Road Express – Europe
* DHL Air Express – Worldwide
* UPS Air Express – Worldwide
Every order is shipped with a unique tracking/shipping number and requires a signature upon delivery. This allows both Mini Sport and the buyer to track their orders progress.
If after ‘checking out’ you are informed that the item is not in-stock we will back order the item. As soon as we have the item in stock, we will pack and ship your order as soon as possible.