The Mini originally captured attention for its ability to be an economical drive and then surprised everyone by showing off a great racing ability during the 1960s. It’s the image of the Mini that stays with people though – even those who aren’t necessarily fans of anything automotive will know what a Mini is.
The story of the Mini and the image it presents, evoking an era of sustained growth and ingenuity in Britain, is still widely celebrated today. For fans, there are all sorts of Mini accessories and merchandise to show their support with. This is why we’ve put together a list of great items in this blog that YOU too, as a Mini fan, can check out.
Top Classic Mini Accessories
From personal items that you can enjoy at home to Mini promotional materials that you wear or stick on your car – here are some great Mini accessories that may garner your attention:
- Classic Mini Apparel. No matter if you’re out driving, out-and-about or relaxing at home, nothing else sums up your support than branded Mini apparel. Luckily for fashion-conscious (or just plain picky!) people out there, there is a wide range of choice when it comes Mini clothing. From polo and t-shirts to baseball caps, overalls and sweatshirts – there are even Mini-branded ties, bow-ties and pocket squares for the more dapper fan! Choose from brands such as Castrol, Paddy Hopkirk Mini, Mini Sport and many more.
- Mini Car Covers. For those who are looking to protect their Mini against conditions in or outdoors a car cover will doubtless come in handy. Choose from a range of types, styles, colours and brands. From unbranded covers for the outdoors, to Mini Cooper car covers for the garage.
- Mini Periodicals. Keep up with classic Mini news, reviews, stories and classifieds with the latest issues of magazines such as Mini World and Mini Magazine. These two publications have helped to keep the Mini community together for a number of years and continue to do so, with their insightful articles.
- Mini Books. Ideal for any ardent Mini fan, are the Haynes service manuals relating to classic Minis and their parts. Helping people to repair their cars or simply to understand their function better, these books are an engrossing read.
- Mini DVDs. The next best thing to driving a Mini is, well, riding in one. The next best thing after that though is watching one glide across road, track or rally course. Sadly not all of us can make the many Mini meetings that happen throughout the country. Thanks to DVDs though, you can now watch them from the comfort of your own home! There are a wide range of classic Mini DVDs to choose from that showcase their history, construction and racing abilities (and not a bar of gold bullion in sight!)
So that was our list of some of the many great Mini accessories that are available for classic fans. If you’re interested in any of these products, why not browse our exclusive range here at Mini Sport?
Shop Classic Mini Parts With Mini Sport
Ever since the heyday of the classic Mini, the team here at Mini Sport have been providing a service in the supply of parts and spares to fellow enthusiasts. As part of our service, we have collected (and even created) a wide range of Mini merchandise that celebrates the history and the different brands that help to promote this timeless brand of cars. Why not take a look around our accessories range, and click on the individual category and product pages to learn more?
If you have any questions concerning our range of Mini accessories or on anything Mini in general, our team would be pleased to hear from you. You can get in touch with us directly by calling 01282 778 731 or by sending any e-mail enquiries to email@example.com
The post Classic Mini Accessories For Any Dedicated Fan appeared first on Mini Sport - The Blog.